Friday, March 16, 2007

Sporadic...

is the only word for it!!!!!!!

I was convinced I would keep this up and I have failed miserably. Never mind...I will persevere.

Have scrapped several pages recently and my Monday night group has been concerntrating more on LO's than making things which is good cos it was wearing me out - teaching starbooks to 4 complete newbies and some others nearly finished me off but everyone was really pleased with the results and that made it worthwhile.

Have had many probs with the new camera and managing to download/upload things hence the lack of photos. It shall be my new week resolution to get it sorted and I will write it in my diary..I am a flylady at heart ;)


OKAY!!! How is it that you save the blooming things, delete them from teh camera and then they disappear to goodnes knows where...I am off to watch the Red Nose stuff and I am in a sulk :(

No comments: