Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Just not enough time.....

...to get everything done!!

Am making a flag book and bag for Luke's teacher (the Jelly roll one..how can I bear to part..) and a couple of other things for other assistants at school. Am helping with junior sportsday, going to infants sports day, a picnic, and open afternoon, helping in school, getting the moon on a stick...the list is endless and the time is not and I am no Anthea Turner!

And yesterday the flippin garage door broke and I had to get a man out and I think £170 for 20 mins work is not half bad...am off to retrain! Oh and then the cupboard door fell off. Well, I twas hanging off and the nice man next door came to look and it fell off so he put it back on.

Hey...it must be the end of term!

But Luke had the most fantastic school report and has had a brilliant year. his reading astounds me...seriously does and in every other subject he was practically glowing as well. So Dan took him on a school trip to Alton Towers and he had a fab time :D

But it matters not how manic it gets here because fabric is on its way...the Material Emergency Pack is winging its way to me as I speak and I feel another Sherbert bag coming on...MUST UPLOAD THE LAST.

Well, I had better away instead of gassing.

No comments: