Thursday, March 24, 2011

Oh dear...

this blog is being sadly neglected at the moment and I had thought I was on a roll!  We seem to be over our illnesses now and are more than happy to see the sunshine finally appearing...hopefully this will lift our spirits :D

I have been sewing lots of hair clips and keyrings but was waiting for nicer weather to photograph them.
And I can finally show you the wedding invitations that I have made for my lovely friend Sarah's wedding.  As per usual, a rubbish photo but I am really pleased with how they turned out.






The ribbon, cadbury purple...what else, is from The Ribbon Girl
I can now tell you with confidence that it takes a long time to tie 120 bows!!!!!!  And I have another 100 in lilac to do for the Order of Service cards...maybe I should get on with those soon.  I was also beyond delighted to have an excuse to buy the Woodware flower punch that I have been eyeing up for ages...almost years.

And, as an aside and to make you laugh, this is a conversation I had with Mr B the other day.....

Me:  BB you really need to tidy your room if you want some pocket money.
BB: I don't want any pocket money
Me: Why not?
BB: Because I find money on the floor and pick it up.


Honestly..the cheek of some people!!!!!!!!!  Needles to say his room is still a mess :(

PS _ I could not have even attempted to tie all those bows without the help of my trusty CC bow maker!

No comments: