Monday, December 28, 2009

I'd like to be...a busy busy bee.......


...and I have been. A week ago today I was making apple and mint chutney, and a few other things and Mr C has kindly photographed them and here they are....

whiskey marmalade, brandy marmalade,
hazelnut and cherry fudge, marzipan and chocolate covered hazelnuts and run truffles (which aren't in the picture.


Then I made some Christmas tree decorations (only one here)

and some napkins for Mr and Mrs C Junior....
These were too gorgeous and I didn't want to give them away but Mr C informs me that this is the best way with presents - only give something that you would like to have yourself! Not sure that that applies to buying presents for 6 year old boys...which will be the next thing on the list when it is Mr BB's birthday in a few weeks.

And this coming year (2010 already!!!!) I have challenged myself to knit a pair of socks every month. Am already starting some for Mr C but also have a pair to finish for myself. Plus I have 3, oh the shame, quilt tops to quilt and edge and then I cannot tell you how many BOM's to finish (errr...start!!!) With the cat being on special medication and prescription food this coming year will be the year to USE rather than ACQUIRE and STROKE. Watch this space...............


No comments: