Friday, January 13, 2012

I've started.....


So I'll finish!  Eventually.  I made several of these blocks quite a while ago when I was on another 'use it, don't buy it' mission.  I made a red one into a stand for my tea pot the other week and finished these this morning. They are lined with insulated wadding so they are excellent for putting hot things on.  If I ever get round to it I will put them in my shop.





Now, I said I would get back on here to talk about selling knitted Jelly Babies for the Milton EACH where my lovely nephew William goes.  I have knitted 3 and am starting another but haven't sewn any up. I will get them sewn up, stuffed and photographed at the weekend.  I would like £5 each for them and all of that money will go to the hospice :)   William is currently back in hospital due to lots of fits at the weekend and they are trying him on new drugs. I really hope he can come home tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for your kind thoughts. I will happily buy a jelly baby as soon as they are ready, just message me on my blog xxx