Thursday, February 07, 2013

Got the needles out again

I haven't knitted in absolutely ages and I felt the 'sock itch' so cast these on this morning.....



I start from the toe so the boys think it is hilarious that they look like knickers to start with...for very small people!  Can't quite remember what the yarn is.  THINK it might be NDS bought from my LYS.  Really hope I don't get second sock syndrome...these look like they are going to be beautiful.  Not sure whether to do a pattern on the leg yet though...will have to look at my books and Ravelry.

For now.....

Lucyx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lucy,

Just stumbled upon your blog, love your chevron cardigan! That sock yarn you have there looks mightily like Natural Dye Studio Dazzle High Twist.

Cheers

Sarah

...Nina Nixon... said...

I can imagine boys giggling at that. I know mine would. Love the multi colours,

Nina x

dottycookie said...

Absolutely delicious wool you're using there!