Wednesday, December 29, 2010

They do make me laugh!!

They drive me mental sometimes, as my friends will tell you, but Mr Chops and Mr B both make me laugh.  Poor Mr Chops had a bad dream so came into our bed all upset and tearful this morning.  I couldn't really work out what it was all about but it seems something bad happened to his brother and he was very upset.  Mr B joined us later and received a huge hug and affection from Mr Chops.  Now, Mr B is a great lover of all things huggy and kissy and to receive this from his much adored big brother so unexpectedly was just a dream come true for him.  He though he would chance his arm when they had come down for breakfast but this was clearly step to far for Mr Chops who held up his hand and announced...'The moment is over'...poor Mr B :(  He'll have to live off that piece of brotherly affection until the next bad dream!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh bless him! nightmares are very scary xx