Saturday, January 01, 2011

2011...

I don't really make resolutions...it sets me up for a fall.  I have carried on my September resolution though to get up at 6 am on a school day.  Well, maybe the last 2 or 3 days it was 6.30, but anyone who knows me well will know that I am most definitely not a morning person!! So I have managed that.  But this year I guess it is...MUST TRY HARDER!  I do far too many things not as well as I should and should be doing fewer things much better.  Checking for typpos is one of those - thankyou Kazbo!

SO, we shall see.....
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Excuse me...I have to go and watch Santa Claus the movie with Mr B........

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bloomin hell, I did not know that 6.30am actually existed!! lol! Happy New Year! Here's to 2011 - A New Decade!! love Annie xx