Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Tidying!!! This is what happens in our house



This is what happens in our house when we start to tidy.......

this is because we have a new desk and Mr C had to put it together and take the old one apart.

This is my craft room...it always looks MUCH worse before it gets better.
Other side of my craft room...it is actually a utility/corridor with recess, but when we saw the house this sold it to me :D

Now this room...well, it started off as the play room but the boys never used it, then it turned into the 'back room' where children did not want to spend time...but recently....you see that table there.......by stealth (and Mr C has noticed!) it is slowly turning into a workshop...in fact I have had a couple of workshops in there already and have another planned for tomorrow night....Mr C puts up with an awful lot!!!


But look - TIDY :)





It's getting there.  I can't believe how much stuff we have re-cycled this summer.

No comments: