Monday, August 09, 2010

A Challenge...I like it!

I am determined to enter some card challenges and this is my first card for a couple of them...


I just have to work out how to do the linky thing from the challenge blog to this post!!  So I entered into these challenges -

Papertake Weekly Challenge - White and Bright
Cute Card Thursday - Whateva!
Allsorts - Primary Colours


The card is for Mr Chops who is at camp this week, hence the ginger hair :D  He loves using the dymo so I have used that for the text.  The image is from Elzybells and I have used a Nestie label die.  Bazzill cardstock...of course!

Right ...off to see if I can make the links work and then to bed.....I made my fist sale on Etsy today (thankyou!!) so I am all excited out!!











1 comment:

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Lucy :-) the image is very cute and the colours and details are lovely ,,,I really like how you did the text :-)

thanks for joining us on the PTW :-)
luv
Lols x x x