Monday, August 16, 2010

The wanderer returneth...

Mr Chops is back from camp and rather tired.  He's used to being entertained from 8 in the morning until 10 at night...I feel a few tantrums coming on...on his part...as he adjusts to life back in the real world.  They are both making dinosaurs at the moment so are gainfully employed.

This afternoon I have a couple of girls coming over to make cards...the mahoosive box from Ginge will be squealed over with delight.


Had time to make a couple of quick cards......
This one is from the July Scrapagogo kit.  

Tjis one had some elements from the same kit but I also used Craftwork Cards bloom and card candy.  The stem was made form button twine from The Ribbon Girl.  Check out their blog where they are having a giveaway. I twisted the twine and then let it twist on itself.

And now I really have to go and update my Etsy shop.  Everything is photographed I just have to upload it all...thats the hardest part!!!


No comments: